Counseling & Career Center
The mission of the Washington High School Counseling Program is to provide guidance and support to enable all students, regardless of individual differences, to acquire the self-knowledge, academic, post-secondary planning competencies necessary to succeed and contribute in a changing society.
Washington High School school counselors believe:
- All students have the ability and the right to achieve to the best of their potential regardless of individual difference, socioeconomic status, and ethnic-cultural background.
- Student learning improves through positive relationships with adult mentors within the educational setting.
Washington High School school counselors will:
- Abide by the school counseling ethics as advocated by the American School Counseling Association.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Use data and professional judgement to determine appropriate educational plans for individual students.
Fax: 253.298.4716 (direct to Counseling Office)
Hours: 7am-2:30pm (Monday-Friday) // 7am-12:30pm (Early Release Wednesdays)
Counseling & Career Center Staff
|Kim Pacheco||Records & Enrollment Specialist||253.298.4734|
|Bonnie Wiklund||Registrar / Data Manager||253.298.4713|
|Jamie Zapanta|| School Counselor /
Student Last Names A-G
|253.298.4861 or 971.357.0659|
School Counselor & Dept. Chair / Student Last Names H-O
|253.298.4736 or 971.357.0954|
|Matt Summers-Smith|| School Counselor /
Student Last Names P-Z
|253.298.4735 or 208.609.4576|
|Annie Plutko||School Counselor / Grad Coach & Running Start students||
253.298.4718 or 971-357-0659
|Sheryl Moore||College & Career Specialist||253.298.4871|
|Brian Rice||School Psychologist||253.298.4882|
|Taneesha Jenkins||School Social Worker||253.298.4831|